Jack Williams

Jack Williams
Trooper
In-game Name: Jack Williams
Badge #: 181

Jack Williams

Post by Jack Williams » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:54 pm

Name: Jack Anderson ((previous Jack Williams))
Former badge number: #181
Former rank: Senior Trooper
Former divisions: SWAT - Team Leader, AD - Instructor.
Date of resignation: /
Reason of resignation: I haven't resigned the last time.
Reason of reinstatement: I would like to reinstate as we're ( People in the State ) attacked by Bone County Resistance, I would like to make a difference and help the state to solve these attacks with my previous experience as a Police Officer ( State Trooper ).

Derek
Command Advisor
Badge #:

Re: Jack Williams

Post by Derek » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:40 am

If you have not resigned, what happend to your police career here in the State of Mudoonia?
RETIRED CHIEF OF POLICE DEREK C. CARTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT

One of the first members of this Department and surely the last.

Jack Williams
Trooper

Post by Jack Williams » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:28 am

I've been removed by Kacper Williams for some reasons, as written on the thread of Punishments that it's for extended punishment history I guess. But I was holding only two suspensions at that time, but as I remember I had some issues with Kacper that had led him to fire me for that reason mentioned above.

Paco Velez
Deputy Chief of Police
In-game Name: Paco_Velez
Badge #: 155

Post by Paco Velez » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:03 am

Jack Williams wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:28 am
I've been removed by Kacper Williams for some reasons, as written on the thread of Punishments that it's for extended punishment history I guess. But I was holding only two suspensions at that time, but as I remember I had some issues with Kacper that had led him to fire me for that reason mentioned above.
Have you even bothered putting an effort to come back at all? Seeing your previous reinstatement application and the current one, seems identical to me. viewtopic.php?f=152&t=2549

Why do you think you were denied the reinstatement last time, and when are you going to start owning up to your mistakes? Spare me half-assed answers, and rather tell me if you actually can't.
DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE PACO VELEZ

Jack Williams
Trooper

Post by Jack Williams » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:23 am

Paco Velez wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:03 am
Jack Williams wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:28 am
I've been removed by Kacper Williams for some reason, as written on the thread of Punishments that it's for extended punishment history I guess. But I was holding only two suspensions at that time, but as I remember I had some issues with Kacper that had led him to fire me for that reason mentioned above.
Have you even bothered putting an effort to come back at all? Seeing your previous reinstatement application and the current one seems identical to me. viewtopic.php?f=152&t=2549

Why do you think you were denied the reinstatement last time, and when are you going to start owning up to your mistakes? Spare me half-assed answers, and rather tell me if you actually can't.
I copied it as I was asked to submit the reinstatement once again when I'm actually not trolling as I replied to that reinstatement in an unsuitable way. I believe that I've broken multiple regulations many times before, I assure you that it's not gonna happen again. You can actually see my performance in the department nowadays, it's obviously better than the performance that I've done in my previous career, also in my previous career in the police department wasn't serious at all as you see from all the actions that I've done before. You can give me a chance and see if I'm going to waste it or no.

Shane Williams
Lieutenant
In-game Name: Shane_Williams
Badge #: 179

Post by Shane Williams » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:02 pm

Firstly, you need to drop your unfortunate attitude towards Police Department then we will look into this.

Jack Williams
Trooper

Post by Jack Williams » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:56 pm

Shane Williams wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:02 pm
Firstly, you need to drop your unfortunate attitude towards the Police Department then we will look into this.
Well, my attitude is not the same as the old days, I believe that it has changed as I've been away from the department. People don't hate me like the old days for now.

Paco Velez
Deputy Chief of Police
In-game Name: Paco_Velez
Badge #: 155

Post by Paco Velez » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:22 pm

Dear Jack Williams,

We are glad to inform you that your reinstatement has been approved by the command and supervisory staff and that you are welcomed back in the San Andreas Police Department. Your rank will be set as Trooper - you may request your badge from a Lieutenant+ (IG rank).

Just a side note: Not many was happy with your old attitude, we're looking forward to your promise of the new you. We won't take it lightly if you break that promise.

Congratulations, and welcome back!

Signed,
Paco Velez
Deputy Chief of Police
DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE PACO VELEZ