[Press Release #1] - Exclusive Interview with Chief of Police

Jake Randall
Volunteer
In-game Name: Jake Randall
Badge #: 177

[Press Release #1] - Exclusive Interview with Chief of Police

Post by Jake Randall » Wed May 15, 2019 5:23 pm

"Interview with Chief of Police"
The High Command of San Andreas Police Department is the most important aspect of the Department when it comes in taking decisions that shape the future of Law Enforcement in San Andreas.

With the support of the Command team, every single day they supervise and direct the Department in the best way possible, to offer Civilians quality services and to make sure that SAPD is performing the best way possible.

With the launch of Public Affairs, Chief of Police Derek Carter gave us the opportunity to answer some questions for us.

"What do you think of SAPD and its performance?"
I believe that the Department is currently doing extraordinary, we have continuously been recruiting Cadets and training them to the highest standards of San Andreas.
The situation inside the Department is favourable for a non-toxic environment now, unlike other times.
I am generally thanked with the current situation of the San Andreas Police Department and its members.

"Who played the biggest role in transforming the SAPD to it's current state?"
The biggest role in this transformation has been played by the backbone of this Department, which obviously is constituted of Officers.
They have not only crossed their own expectations but Command Staffs too.
Every officer is continuously trying to improve itself in order to have a better Department, as a whole.

"What keeps you motivated to continue your work as a Police Chief?"
The motivation comes with the achievement that we are doing our best in protecting and serving the citizens.
Which, after all, is our main goal, to have a safe city.

"Would you recommend people seeking employment to join SAPD?"
If they are looking for a healthy environment to work in, and, also a stable job and an acceptable paycheck not only do I recommend them to do so, but I welcome them to our Department.

We have the best Instructors, even if they are not in possession of police knowledge, they will be trained to the best of their capacity and will make one hell of an officer.

"What is the role in the divisions in SAPD and how important are they?"
Not many would believe this, but the most important division there is is the Academy Division.
The Academy Division is responsible for training our officers in becoming the best out of themselves.

Another division that fights against crime daily, is, obviously, the Special Weapons and Tactics team.
They have come a long way of improvements, but have finally made it to a stable and well-trained team.

"What are your plans for the future and how do you want the department to continue?"
My plans are, obviously, leading the Department to a stage of continuous development.
I want the Department to move further, to move ahead with new capabilities in combating the crime and serving and protecting the citizens.

Chief of Police Derek Carter is known for his friendliness and before our interview finished, he asked as a question too.

"When do you think you will be capable of reaching the best version of yourself?"
We'll let all of our readers answer this in the comment section below, thank you for reading the first official Press Release of SAPD.

Jake Randall
Police Officer I
SAPD Spokesman
Last edited by Jake Randall on Wed May 15, 2019 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rooney
Volunteer
In-game Name: Rooney_Glitz
Badge #: 169

Re: [Press Release #1] Exclusive Interview with Chief of Police

Post by Rooney » Wed May 15, 2019 6:41 pm

Good to hear about the feelings of our respective chief, Derek Carter.
San Andreas Police Department - Police Officer II Rooney Glitz
Special Response Team - Recruit Rooney Glitz

Pepperino420
Volunteer
In-game Name: Raaj_Tariq
Badge #:

Post by Pepperino420 » Wed May 15, 2019 7:50 pm

booo fuck derek gives a shit about the sapd boo

Pepperino420
Volunteer
In-game Name: Raaj_Tariq
Badge #:

Post by Pepperino420 » Wed May 15, 2019 7:50 pm

only one here who is high command and gives a shit about pd is probably frank

Paco Velez
Captain
In-game Name: Paco_Velez
Badge #: 155

Post by Paco Velez » Wed May 15, 2019 8:16 pm

Great interview! Looking forward to more of the press :)

Last bumped by Jake Randall on Wed May 15, 2019 8:16 pm.
CAPTAIN PACO VELEZ
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
"You can either run from the past, or learn from it."