A. Age: 15
B. Discord: Alani#7671
C. Are you able to speak and/or listen on voice?: Yes
D. Country & Timezone: Greece European
E. Your previous names: No-one
2. EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND
A. Past employment experience: No

B. Education: Greenglass university

C. Have you ever been in contact with people affiliated to an organization bent on breaking the law? Have you ever been part of said organizations in the past or otherwise hanged out with them? yes but I do not like to get involved with their work their criminal plans etc

D. Have you ever been arrested or placed under detention before? No

D. Name at least three of your close friends. Jamal_Milner arapis_smith tamtakos_albanos

E. Have you ever been convicted in a court of law? If yes, list the charges brought against you. I am legal and clear citizen
3. MOTIVATION
A. Why do you want to join the San Andreas Police Department? [100 WORDS MINIMUM]
I would like to join Police Department because it is in immense need of help, hence I would like to forward myself fourth to lend a hand. I imagine and believe that joining the PD is no easy task as it requires me to build my trust, work with my fellow officers and show excellent teamwork, show courage in the field, help out the citizens amidst dangerous and non-dangerous situations. And I am totally up for that. My father had died a drug addict, and my mother almost died but was saved when a Police Officer saw her and stopped her and sent her to rehab, and on that day, I swore to myself that I would become a Police Officer one day and help citizens just like that officer helped my mother.

B. What does it mean to you to be a law enforcement officer?
for me an office means that it tried to set a good example
gma in the luxuries and that you do not need to be afraid of them. on the contrary, in acclimats you bring as you bring, e.g. when the police fired, they opened fire

C. What are three negative aspects of your personality?
I'm a little nervous I can not work with people who do not know how to work and I do not like to be ignored

D. How would you describe yourself?
I am a trustworthy, confident, and listening person. I like to help others and service others

E. What is your goal in SAPD if you get the chance to join?
I want to join SAPD as I want to change myself and how I look at things... I want to bring justice and rule to our beautiful Country. I've always wanted to be an acctual cop and help stop crimes like heists and drug making / consumption. When I was young.. I always used to get amazed by cops and how coordinated and well mannered they are. And recently a lot of bad criminals are taking control of large portions of our beautiful country. I end to help end the criminal life once and for all.
4. EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT - LINK
I, Jackson Wilson, agree to the terms of the contract, to its sections and to the lawbook of San Andreas.
I agree to ensure their faithful observance, to defend the citizens and obey lawful orders issued by superiors.
I agree to protect the rights and liberties of San Andreas.

Jay Wett
Police Officer I
In-game Name: Jay Wett
Badge #: 197

Re: Jackson Wilson

Post by Jay Wett »

(( What's with your activity in the last week? Do you have stuff going on that will not allow you to be active enough? ))
🙶Aunque un ejército me asedie, mi corazón no temerá; aunque la guerra estarte contra mí, incluso entonces estaré confiado.🙷

Jackson Wilson
Volunteer
In-game Name: Jackson Wilson
Badge #: 000

Post by Jackson Wilson »

((IRL school stuff but i will try to be online))

Jay Wett
Police Officer I

Post by Jay Wett »

(( Your activity will be monitored for the next couple of days then, good luck! ))
🙶Aunque un ejército me asedie, mi corazón no temerá; aunque la guerra estarte contra mí, incluso entonces estaré confiado.🙷

Jackson Wilson
Volunteer

Post by Jackson Wilson »

((Okey . Thanks))

Astrid Campbell
Sergeant
In-game Name: Astrid Campbell
Badge #: 252

Post by Astrid Campbell »

(( If you got no time to be active in-game there's no reason to apply, make sure to have free time to play before you apply to SAPD, inacitivity won't be tolerated ))
Fairest Police Officer - 2021
--------
"Laa shay'a waqi'un mutlaq bale kouloun moumkin" - The Order

Jackson Wilson
Volunteer

Post by Jackson Wilson »

((I can play. I am inactive because my gta samp have a problem i trying to fix it ))

Jay Wett
Police Officer I

Re: [NOTED] Jackson Wilson

Post by Jay Wett »

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

POLICE DEPARTMENT

ACADEMY & RECRUITMENT DIVISION
ACADEMY CHIEF: Parth Hernandez
ACADEMY DEPUTY CHIEF: Astrid Campbell

Dear applicant,

Your application has now been NOTED and it will undergo evaluation.
Make sure to be active as a volunteer so we can get to know you and understand your character.

Also, make sure to be logged in our Discord server and have your application name as a name there.
During the evaluation of your application remain active and do your best!
Signed,
Academy Senior Instructor

Jay Wett
Police Officer I

Post by Jay Wett »

(( What's up with your acitivity? This phase is what determines whether you advance or not. ))

Jackson Wilson
Volunteer

Post by Jackson Wilson »

(( i know i am inactive this days .....I have a problem with my health and I'm in the hospital. in 1-2 days I return dynamically on duty))