Page 1 of 1
Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:39 am
RECRUITMENT STATUS: OPENED
The Police Academy of the San Andreas Police Department has been created in order to hire Volunteers as Recruits and prepare them to become Troopers in our department.
Apart from becoming an official member of the department and receiving more responsibilities by becoming a Trooper you become recognized and have the ability to make your own difference in a very friendly and stable environment which our Department has.
Before applying for the Police Academy you must meet some requirements.
It is very important for you to have them before applying otherwise your application will be rejected.
Important requirements are:
- Must comply with the Legal Statutes for an SAPD member ((defines IC and OOC rules))
- Have a passport, a valid driving license and a weapon license.
- Must be active as a Volunteer and not commit crimes off or on duty.
- Have not been arrested, convicted by the court or suspended from the SAPD for the period defined in the legal statutes prior to the application.
- Be at least 5'3 tall and weight at least 60kg.
- Be aged between 21 and 44.
- Must be able to take commands from fellow or higher officers.
- Must be proficient in speaking, writing, and understanding the English language.
- Must be able to work in an environment where situations can become stressful, and must be able to maintain a calm attitude when you get placed into one.
- Must be able to stay active within the faction, especially during the academy period.
- Must have an appropriate attitude and be able and willing to take commands.
- Must be able to deal with stressful situations and work well in said environments.
- Must be able to understood opportunities are offered on performance and merit. Progression will be dictated by the changes you bring and not time served.
- ((Must be able to use Discord))
- Must have a clear criminal history for at least two weeks
Apart from the written requirements, a person may be denied if deemed unfit for the department. We determine that by their stand, how they behave or how they behaved in the past.
We must keep a positive environment, this allows us to maintain healthy connections between our members.
Your past in the SAPD may or may not affect your application.
After getting accepted:
- You will be set on the forum and on Discord, make sure you are connected and ready.
- Your cadet period starts, you have twenty eight (28) days in the Police Academy, after getting accepted.
- You must read this thread on the new section.
Adapting and learning the regulations isn't very difficult after all our server is light roleplay and we understand that here in SAPD.
TIME TO APPLY
After you did everything above, click here to be taken to the form.