G. Driving License: [x] Yes [-] No
H. Weapon License: [x] Yes [-] No

1.1. PERSONAL INFORMATION [OOC]
A. Age: 20
B. Discord: AsapFlight#5658
C. Are you able to speak and/or listen on voice?: Yes
D. Your previous names: N/A

2. EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND
A. Have you ever worked in a government agency (such as PD, FD, EMS)?
None.

B. What groups have you been, or still are, apart of?
Whiteview Enterprises, PD.

C. What is the highest rank you achieved in a group, and which group?
N/A

D. Have you ever been involved in criminal activities, if yes, which?
Yes, I have been involved in selling drugs to make money for my family, which I spend time for.

E. Name at least three of your friends:
Kazuto Walker, Marco Spagerolli, Jesse Spagerolli

F. Have you ever been convicted in the court of law?
No.

3. MOTIVATION
A. Why do you want to join the San Andreas Police Department? [100 WORDS MINIMUM]
I have wanted to join the San Andreas Police Department ever since I moved to this city. The passion and work that the PD put in on a daily bases was so motivating to me. I want a career in which I help and assist people, I want to make a difference in this city, I want to be the difference in this city and maybe help that one kid make the choice to leave gang life for a career as an officer. I want to work in this elite team of individuals which makes the most powerful team in San Andreas. To represent this county as an officer is what I want to do with my life.

I have in the past month been involved in some things I am not proud of, but this doesn't shape me as a person. I done what I had to do to make money but I never hurt a person. I have been working as a volunteer for the past week and I have enjoyed every bit of it, I feel as though I am really making a difference.
B. What does it mean to you to be a law enforcement officer?
To me, being a police officer means to protect and serve. To protect those unable to protect themselves, to protect those who don't know they are needing to be protected. This is what it means to be a law enforcement officer. To enforce the law throughout the county ensuring that citizens can feel safe in their own home.

C. What are three negative aspects of your personality?
My negative personality traits include - I am a workaholic, I put my personal life aside to earn money and to put in hard work.
I trust people too easily, I trust someone is telling the truth no questions asked, this is a negative trait that I know how to deal with, and finally I put everything into one thing, I put all my eggs into the one basket and leave everything behind. This is why I am joining the PD.

D. How would you describe yourself?
I describe myself as a confident logical thinker, I think before I act. I am smart and sure of myself and my choices. As a police officer this forces me to do things I am not confident about, but everything I do is with the intentions to help people. I am a hardworking who thrives in a team, I love to better myself and others.

E. What is your goal in SAPD if you get the chance to join?
I wish to work day by day and do my job good. I hope to make a difference in people's lives and I hope that some day people will look up to me.

4. EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT - LINK
I, Antonio Spagerolli, agree to the terms of the contract, to its sections and to the lawbook of San Andreas.
I agree to ensure their faithful observance, to defend the citizens and obey lawful orders issued by superiors.
I agree to protect the rights and liberties of San Andreas.

Aberama Hernandez
Lead State Trooper
In-game Name: Aberama_Hernandez
Badge #: 254

Re: Antonio Spagerolli

Post by Aberama Hernandez »

THE POLICE ACADEMY OF SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
CHIEF OF POLICE EDUARDO SANTOS

Dear applicant,

Your application is being placed ON HOLD for the following reason(s):
  • Must have a clear criminal history for at least two weeks.

This does not mean your application is denied, make sure to stay active and on duty as Volunteer to improve your chances of getting accepted and avoid committing crimes meanwhile. Otherwise, your application will be automatically denied.

Please do not create any other applications, in the meantime, stay patient.

Signed,
Aberama McCavern
Senior Instructor

Sam Woods
Sergeant
In-game Name: Sam Woods
Badge #: 240

Re: Antonio Spagerolli - ON HOLD

Post by Sam Woods »

THE POLICE ACADEMY OF SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
CHIEF OF POLICE EDUARDO SANTOS

Dear applicant,
Thank you for your attempt to join our department,
Unfortunately you have been denied from entering the Police Academy of San Andreas Police Department.

The application was denied for the following reasons:
  • Corruption
  • Attempted murder on SAPD Captain, Lieutenant, Sergeant, Lead Trooper and two Troopers.
You may not re-apply until N/A, applications posted before this given time will be denied instantly. In the meantime, try to work on the issues listed above and fix them.
Signed,
Sam Woods
Senior Instructor

Kind regards,
Sam Woods
Sergeant
Senior Instructor