- Staff Sergeant
- Posts: 1394
- Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:42 am
- In-game Name: Jake Randall
- Badge #: 177
This document is a legal binding contract between the San Andreas Police Department, as the employer, and the applicant applying for the San Andreas Police Department. The purpose of the contract is to establish duties and obligations, departmental rights and benefits applicable to the applicant in case of acceptance.
Section I - Duties and Obligations
Employee's duties and obligations shall include but not be limited to:
* $400,000 is the amount you will have to pay if you resign before 28 days.
- Obligation of abiding by the Public Security Code of the State of San Andreas.
- Obligation of abiding by the regulations, protocols and procedures imposed by the department.
- Obligation of abiding lawful orders issued by superiors.
- Obligation to serve as an employee of the department for at least four weeks (28 days) after graduation from the Academy. *
Section II - Departmental Rights
Departmental rights are the rights the department reserves to:
Section III - Benefits
- Remove you from the San Andreas Police Department if deemed unfit under the review of Command Officers.
- Issue you a disciplinary punishment for any breach of these terms.
- Bring you before the court of law for any breaches of these terms.
Employee's benefits shall include:
- Salary in case of active service.
- Bonus in case of extraordinary performance.
- Receive decorations based on conduct.
This document also classifies as a non-disclosure agreement, and by signing this document the employee acknowledges and submit himself to the risks, of coming in contact with classified material that might result in the charge of treason being brought against him upon an unauthorized disclosure of department materials. By signing this document, the interested individual express that he willingly understand and accept the terms imposed by this contract, and agree to assume the legal obligation, with a penal clause, of not leaking any departmental material without previous authorization from the chief executive officer of the department or whoever is assigned to assume his responsibilities. This clause continues to apply even after the employment of the interested individual has ended.