Caucasic

Height:
6'5''

Weight:
86KG

Education:
United States Military Academy, Doherty, San Fierro

Past employment experience:
VCPD - Chief of Police - 1 year; SFPD - Sergeant - 2 years; USAA - General - 3 years

What has motivated you to join the SAPD? Why do you want to join?
For the majority of my life I have been a civil servant in various capacities. I would like to lend a hand in law enforcement once more for the remaining years my body will be able to. I have noticed there is a need for officers who have had experience serving before.

Describe with your own words, what does it mean to be a peace officer?
Being a peace officer means, quite plainly and simply, keeping the peace within your jurisdiction. Doing so involves stimulating citizens to follow the law, prohibiting them from breaking it where necessary and helping those in need of help.

Have you ever been arrested or placed under detention before?:
No.

Have you ever been convicted in a court of law? If yes, list the charges brought against you:
No.

If the answer to the previous question was positive, have you attempted rehabilitation:
N/A.

Have you ever been in contact with people affiliated to an organization bent on breaking the law?Have you ever been part of said organizations in the past or otherwise hanged out with them?
I've known a few in my day. Sometimes you're met with the necessary evil that is picking a rotten apple over a disintegrating one.

Do you swear that every information you have submitted in to this official document is nothing but the truth and only the truth, and accept that if found guilty of having provided falseful informations, you shall be subjected to an arrest?

PART II: OUT OF CHARACTER

Mudoo forum profile:
Click here

Real-life age:

The Netherlands

Timezone:
CET+1

Shift of preference:

Discord ID:
me, an existential crisismanager#9517

State all the groups and factions you are currently part of:
The Almighty Veterans Clan

State all your previous names:
Just Salmonella and variations with tags in other servers.