Name:
Gerald_Clinton

Previous names:
Gerald Jones and Gerald Andolini

Mudoo forum profile:
Click here

Discord ID:
Gerald#4133

What is your motivation for joining the San Andreas Police Department?
I've been studying about the Law Enforcement for like 3 years, three year college degree of the education of Law, which gives me a point to continue my career in a way like that, because that was my childhood dream and whenever i watch movies it motivates me to be one of them and to be a symbol of the justice, in order to serve my country and make my father proud of me also as we all know Police officers receive a special respect social respect which they rightly deserve and it???s only possible to get such social respect by joining the Police Department.

Describe with your own words, what does it mean to be a police officer?
I posses a basic knowledge within the Law and Order of the United States of America, and therefore I have a prediction about what's the whole point with the assignments of the path of the Police officer, also i'm physically fit, and my father taught me everything about the firearms including part of the gun and also shooting in middle range, he was Deputy chief in San Fierro thats why i think i'm capable of this job.

Have you ever been arrested or placed under detention before?:
I was arrested for refusing to pay a ticket.

Have you ever been convicted in a court of law? If yes, list the charges brought against you:
No

Have you ever been in contact with people affiliated to an organization bent on breaking the law?Have you ever been part of said organizations in the past or otherwise hanged out with them?
Yes, I have.

Mark Henderson
Lead Trooper
In-game Name: Mark Henderson
Badge #: 194

Re: Gerald_Clinton

Post by Mark Henderson » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:20 am

Gerald_Clinton wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:25 am

Have you ever been in contact with people affiliated to an organization bent on breaking the law?Have you ever been part of said organizations in the past or otherwise hanged out with them?
Yes, I have.
Are you still a part of them?

Gerald_Clinton
Recruit Trooper
In-game Name: Gerald_Clinton
Badge #: 000

Re: Gerald_Clinton

Post by Gerald_Clinton » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:26 am

I am not.

Weston Lockeheed
Captain
In-game Name: Weston Lockeheed
Badge #: 160

Re: Gerald_Clinton [NOTED]

Post by Weston Lockeheed » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:00 pm

Gerald Clinton

We wish to inform you that we acknowledged your application and interest into joining the San Andreas Police Department. For the next couple of days, your application will undergo evaluation by the Recruitment and Training division personnel. Until further notice, remain patient, and in case of questions, feel free to submit them to my e-mail (( forum PM )).

SIGNATURE: Image
SIGNED BY: Weston Lockeheed

Sam Rosso
Sergeant
In-game Name: Sam Rosso
Badge #: 147

Re: Gerald_Clinton [ACCEPTED]

Post by Sam Rosso » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:19 pm

Dear Mr. Clinton,

We wish to inform you that after positive evaluation of your application, we made the decision to accept you. Remember, this does not mean you're officially a part of the department yet. Please refer to this document to orientate you in your next steps. Welcome to the academy!

Signed,
Sam Rosso
S.A.P.D. Academy Chief