G. Driving License: Yes
H. Weapon License: Yes

1.1. PERSONAL INFORMATION [OOC]
A. Age: 18
B. Discord: Kidding#7091
C. Are you able to speak and/or listen on voice?: Yes
D. Your previous names: Peter Ricci

2. EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND
A. Have you ever worked in a government agency (such as PD, FD, EMS)?
Yes, I worked in PD, EMS and FD

B. What groups have you been, or still are, apart of?
I have my own business group called Sun Rise Enterprises. I am not part of any criminal group.

C. What is the highest rank you achieved in a group, and which group?
Trooper+

D. Have you ever been involved in criminal activities, if yes, which?
I jailed for fine evasion and some vehicle evasion.

E. Name at least three of your friends:
Sam Woods, Jake Randall, Paul Bantai

F. Have you ever been convicted in the court of law?
No

3. MOTIVATION
A. Why do you want to join the San Andreas Police Department? [100 WORDS MINIMUM]
I worked in my current role now for a number of years. I have an excellent employer and I enjoy working for them but, unfortunately, I no longer find my job challenging. I understand that the role of a police officer is both demanding and rewarding and I believe I have the qualities to thrive in such an environment. I love working under pressure, working as part of a team that is diverse in nature, and also helping people in difficult situations. The public expectations of the police are very high, and I believe I have the right qualities to help the police deliver the right service to the community. I have studied the police core competencies and I believe that I have the skills to match them and deliver what they require

B. What does it mean to you to be a law enforcement officer?
A law enforcement officer is a government employee who is responsible for the prevention, investigation, apprehension, or detention of individuals suspected or convicted of offenses against the criminal laws, including an employee engaged in this activity who is transferred to a supervisory or administrative position; or serving as a probation or pretrial services officer.

C. What are three negative aspects of your personality?
Pessimism,Shyness,Boredom

D. How would you describe yourself?
I am results oriented, constantly checking in with the goal to determine how close or how far away we are and what it will take to make it happen. I find this pressure inspiring and a great motivator for the rest of the team. In fact, over the past year, I was able to help my team shorten our average product time to market by two weeks.

E. What is your goal in SAPD if you get the chance to join?
My goal is to stop crime, helping citizen.
And help everyone.

4. EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT - LINK
I, Dustin Costa, agree to the terms of the contract, to its sections and to the lawbook of San Andreas.
I agree to ensure their faithful observance, to defend the citizens and obey lawful orders issued by superiors.
I agree to protect the rights and liberties of San Andreas.

Edward Johnson
Senior State Trooper
In-game Name: Edward Johnson
Badge #: 258

Re: Dustin Costa

Post by Edward Johnson »

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

POLICE DEPARTMENT

[header]

ACADEMY & RECRUITMENT DIVISION
ACADEMY CHIEF PARTH HERNANDEZ
ACADEMY DEPUTY CHIEF ABERAMA MCCAVERN

Dear applicant,

Unfortunately, you have been denied from entering the Police Academy of San Andreas Police Department.

The application was denied for the following reasons:
  • Plagiarism
You may not re-apply until on 8th September 2020, applications posted before this given time will be denied instantly. In the meantime, try to work on the issues listed above and fix them.

Signed,
Academy Instructor
Deputy Chief of Police Academy