Name:
Mini_me

Previous names:
---

Mudoo forum profile:
Click here

Discord ID:
Mini_me#1976

What is your motivation for joining the San Andreas Police Department?
I've always been motivated towards Law Enforcement Agencies and specially "Special Weapons And Tectics devision". I've worked hard day by day, week by week making myself physically and mentally fit for this job. I always wanted to help out citizens of State and with this job I can do so. It is true that street crimes are like plague spreading around everywhere and this is why i'm here willing to sacrifice my time and one day my life for this Department.

Describe with your own words, what does it mean to be a police officer?
A police Officer is not just a Rank but a responsibly which has to be fulfilled. An Officer has been given authority to control streets. He has to move forward removing crimes form the state and punich those whom break laws. An Officer has to enforce laws and bring peace back on the horizon. He is the one who doesn't care about his life but tends to save other's lives. He is one of the most honest and honourable person in the community who has hard tasks to complete any how.

Have you ever been arrested or placed under detention before?:
I was arrested a few days ago because of some of my acts.

Have you ever been convicted in a court of law? If yes, list the charges brought against you:
No

Have you ever been in contact with people affiliated to an organization bent on breaking the law?Have you ever been part of said organizations in the past or otherwise hanged out with them?
Yes I used to hang around with a bunch of criminals a long time ago but i've never been part of their group (gang, mafia).

Kacper Kowalski
Volunteer
In-game Name: =AV=Kacper_McCane
Badge #: 000

Re: Mini_me

Post by Kacper Kowalski »

you recently killed a police officer - comments on that? not to add the evasion with a shamal too
Sergeant I - KACPER WILLIAMS
SWAT COMMANDER
BEST DRIVER IN THE DEPARTMENT

Abraham Blake
Volunteer
In-game Name: Abraham_Blake
Badge #: 178

Post by Abraham Blake »

I Apologise from the deapth of my heart for my act. That act had a wide back ground behind it. Reason was because that Cadet was out of his mind and due to his opwer he started aiming at my Brother and my Brother wanted to talk to you. I had no choice but to save my brother. Still that Cadet is recently Blacklisted by AD. As you would remember I surrendered to you after that pursuit because I didn't want any more violance. If you want I can write a brief Essay in which I will Apologise.

Abraham Blake
Volunteer

Post by Abraham Blake »

I had no intentions of performing any violent act. I was driving my truck and got pulled over by that Cadet, instead of any Felony Stop or Traffic he came up to my brother and started aiming .(OOC: I was mad at him because my brother had logged in 1 min ago and got sued by that mad Cadet for an OOC related action). I agree that my action was not the best. Officer Kacper you know that was a corrupt Cadet.
Last edited by Abraham Blake on Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kacper Kowalski
Volunteer

you have resigned multiple times from the department - how do I know that you will not resign again and cause chaos in the department?
SWAT COMMANDER

Abraham Blake
Volunteer

Post by Abraham Blake »

It is true that i've resigned multiple of times. Sometimes for my greater good but sometimes taking dumb decisions. I ensure you that I willl not resign ever again and you may take it as a Promise. Believe me I don't disobey my Promises. It's clear that after all of these resignations and things i'm still coming forward towards Police Department just because I had a great History with it and I like it and I love it. I want those old days back.

Kacper Kowalski
Volunteer

Re: Mini_me [NOTED]

Mini me,

We wish to inform you that we acknowledged your application and interest into joining the San Andreas Police Department. For the next couple of days, your application will undergo evaluation by the Recruitment and Training division personnel. Until further notice, remain patient, and in case of questions, feel free to submit them to my e-mail (( forum PM )).

Notes:
  • Stay on duty and prove you are a good officer
Signed,
Kacper McCane
AD Senior Instructor
SWAT COMMANDER

Kacper Kowalski
Volunteer

Re: Mini_me [DENIED]

Mini Me,

We regret to inform you that after negative evaluation, we have decided to deny your application. The application was denied based on reasoning that you may read below.

* Constant trolling, failure to meet requirements to join the Police Department

In order to fix the issue(s) that resulted in your denial and increase your chances for a future application, we suggest:

* Stop trolling and act professional

In order to re-apply, you need to wait at least 1 month. Any submitted application before the said period will be immediately denied.

Signed,
Kacper McCane                                   
AD Senior Instructor
SWAT COMMANDER