Name:
Ivor Callum

Previous names:
Adam Thompson, Adam.

Mudoo forum profile:
Click here

Discord ID:
Paul-#9954

What is your motivation for joining the San Andreas Police Department?
I am a young individual that hoped nothing but the best for the state, for some issues i've had to bag my stuff and leave the state but now i am back, and i was not pleased from what i've witnessed, a war and crimes raising day by day, a decent guy such as me is always looking forward to improve his country, but in fact, it's a matter of professionalism and maturity, my eye sight falling on criminals and murders everyday forced me to lift my lazy hand and send this application, and it was already necessitated in my brain to decide either it's a good idea or not, justice to be brought to every citizen living in the state, disasters can be stopped, and at the end you do not have to wear a tuxedo to be called a noble man.

Describe with your own words, what does it mean to be a police officer?
Someone brave who decided to face Impulsive criminals with no fear shown, someone who's mature enough to have the ability to deal with every situation the way it should be dealt with, an eagle with a body that is made of steel none can penetrate but the ones who he respect, laws were made to be enforced, and an officer is the one that is capable of doing that, punishes the ones who try to break one of them.

Have you ever been arrested or placed under detention before?:
Never

Have you ever been convicted in a court of law? If yes, list the charges brought against you:
Nope

Have you ever been in contact with people affiliated to an organization bent on breaking the law?Have you ever been part of said organizations in the past or otherwise hanged out with them?
Nope

Jake Randall
Volunteer
In-game Name: Jake Randall
Badge #: 177

Re: Ivor Callum

Post by Jake Randall »

Ivon Callum,

We wish to inform you that we acknowledged your application and interest into joining the San Andreas Police Department. For the next couple of days, your application will undergo evaluation by the Recruitment and Training division personnel. Until further notice, remain patient, and in case of questions, feel free to submit them to my e-mail (( forum PM )).

Signed,
Jake Randall
SAPD Spokesman

Police Officer III

75 Years 1945 - 2020

Our history, memory, pride and glory!

Jake Randall
Volunteer
In-game Name: Jake Randall
Badge #: 177

Re: [ACCEPTED] Ivor Callum

Post by Jake Randall »

Ivon Callum,

We wish to inform you that after positive evaluation of your application, we made the decision to accept you. Remember, this does not mean you're officially a part of the department yet. Please refer to this document to orientate you in your next steps. Welcome to the academy!

Signed,
Jake Randall
SAPD Spokesman

Police Officer III

75 Years 1945 - 2020

Our history, memory, pride and glory!