G. Driving License: Yes
H. Weapon License: Yes

1.1. PERSONAL INFORMATION [OOC]
A. Age: 17
B. Discord: Bloxwatch#8867
C. Are you able to speak and/or listen on voice?: Yes
D. Your previous names: N/A

2. EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND
A. Have you ever worked in a government agency (such as PD, FD, EMS)?
I am a volunteer in pd.

B. What groups have you been, or still are, apart of?
I am in pd.

C. What is the highest rank you achieved in a group, and which group?
I am a volunteer in sapd.

D. Have you ever been involved in criminal activities, if yes, which?
I am a volunteer so I have work on many cases but other than that I don't have any criminal records.

E. Name at least three of your friends:
Athena Carter, anthony Hofstadter,caleb valle

F. Have you ever been convicted in the court of law?
No

3. MOTIVATION
A. Why do you want to join the San Andreas Police Department? [100 WORDS MINIMUM]
I wanna join sapd as it is my dream, crimes in Load Santos has been increased up to 51percent and soon people will not fear doing crimes and soon San Andreas can became a warzone, I don't wanna be a hero I just wanna serves my country. And make the environment clean, and when my father was murdered I promise my self that I will join sapd and will prevent as many crimes,murders,heroin supply,smuggle etc. I wanna make my country proud that we are the citizen of this country. I will not make any false promises that I will make this country crime free as this is impossible cause people will do crime but still we can try.

B. What does it mean to you to be a law enforcement officer?
Help others and create a better and positive enviroment ,
an official employee who stops or prevents and detects crime and who maintains a healthy environment , such as a police officer, sheriff, customs officer etc.also, an officer has to break some laws to do his duty like breaking traffic signals. A person who can be calm at any dangerous situation and fix the problem calmly.

C. What are three negative aspects of your personality?
i hate when people troll, I don't like people who are disobedient, I hate those people who are embarrassed by their own country.

D. How would you describe yourself?
I am a cool minded person, I am a type of person who do not lost his temper easily and always try to make a better and positive environment and serve my country.

E. What is your goal in SAPD if you get the chance to join?
I wanna be the best in my unit and not just best I wanna be a person who other officials can trust and can lead them to every successful mission.

4. EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT - LINK
I, Johny Grey, agree to the terms of the contract, to its sections and to the lawbook of San Andreas.
I agree to ensure their faithful observance, to defend the citizens and obey lawful orders issued by superiors.
I agree to protect the rights and liberties of San Andreas.

Aberama McCavern
Senior State Trooper
In-game Name: Aberama_McCavern
Badge #: 254

Re: Johny Grey

Post by Aberama McCavern »

THE POLICE ACADEMY OF SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
CHIEF OF POLICE STOCK SMITH

Dear applicant,
Thank you for your attempt to join our department,
Unfortunately you have been denied from entering the Police Academy of San Andreas Police Department.

The application was denied for the following reasons:
  • Must have a fixed address of residence, a motel will suffice to provide as long as it is a long-term accommodation.(You need to purchase a house/motel room(Residence) as a place to live at).
You may not re-apply until you get a fixed address of residence, applications posted before this given time will be denied instantly. In the meantime, try to work on the issues listed above and fix them.
Signed,
Aberama McCavern
Senior Instructor