G. Driving License: Yes
H. Weapon License: Yes

1.1. PERSONAL INFORMATION [OOC]
A. Age: 20
B. Discord: Roy#4578
C. Are you able to speak and/or listen on voice?: Yes
D. Your previous names: Im_Roy

2. EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND
A. Have you ever worked in a government agency (such as PD, FD, EMS)?
Yes , I was in SAPD as Volunteer Trooper and Still Working as Volunteer Trooper.

B. What groups have you been, or still are, apart of?
I am still working as Volunteer Trooper in SAPD.

C. What is the highest rank you achieved in a group, and which group?
Volunteer Trooper in SAPD.

D. Have you ever been involved in criminal activities, if yes, which?
No.

E. Name at least three of your friends:
Zac Nakazato, Aberama Hernandez, Chris Stokes.

F. Have you ever been convicted in the court of law?
No

3. MOTIVATION
A. Why do you want to join the San Andreas Police Department? [100 WORDS MINIMUM]
I have always been interested in the investigative side of police work, in puzzling together clues and evidence, so joining the force seemed like a natural line of work for me to pursue. I have always found it to be a meaningful and honorable profession.I have studied the police core competencies and I believe that I have the skills to match them and deliver what they require, I am disciplined, organised, professional and observant and have the life experience to become a positive role model for the police force. and I have done quite amount of work which shows my good stats and I am working very hard every day in SAPD to build my qualities as Police Officer, I can definitely assure you that i can be the great asset towords SAPD, If you give me chance to become Recruit Trooper.

B. What does it mean to you to be a law enforcement officer?
an Official Government employee who prevents and detects crime and who maintains and upholds the police, such as a police officer, sheriff, customs officer, This task force is actively working and it's headed by some of the most high-ranking law enforcement officers.

C. What are three negative aspects of your personality?
little bit Selfishness, People Pleasing.

D. How would you describe yourself?
I am ambitious and driven. I am not comfortable with settling, and I am always looking for an opportunity to do better and achieve greatness.

E. What is your goal in SAPD if you get the chance to join?
My priority goal will be protect victims of crime from exploitation and from being trapped by criminals, And Respect the human rights. after that my secondary goal will be to earn and work hard towards higher position rank of SAPD.

4. EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT - LINK
I, Roy Cooper, agree to the terms of the contract, to its sections and to the lawbook of San Andreas.
I agree to ensure their faithful observance, to defend the citizens and obey lawful orders issued by superiors.
I agree to protect the rights and liberties of San Andreas.

Zac Nakazato
Senior State Trooper
In-game Name: Zac Nakazato
Badge #: 268

Re: Roy Cooper

Post by Zac Nakazato »

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

POLICE DEPARTMENT

CHIEF OF POLICE STOCK SMITH

DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE SHANE WILLIAMS

ACADEMY & RECRUITMENT DIVISION
ACADEMY CHIEF PARTH HERNANDEZ
ACADEMY DEPUTY CHIEF ABERAMA HERNANDEZ

Dear applicant,

Unfortunately, you have been denied from entering the Police Academy of San Andreas Police Department.

The application was denied for the following reasons:
  • Plagiarism was detected on your application.
You may not re-apply until 11th of October 2020, applications posted before this given time will be denied instantly. In the meantime, try to work on the issues listed above and fix them.

Signed,
Academy Division Senior Instructor