Savannah Moreno - DENIED

Post by Savannah Nakazato »

THE POLICE ACADEMY OF THE SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
CHIEF OF POLICE STOCK SMITH

1. PERSONAL INFORMATION [IC]
A. First Name: Savannah
B. Surname: Moreno
C. Age: 30
D. Residence: Los Santos (homeless/motel, no actual house or apartment I'm currently living into unfortunately)
E. Origin: American
F. Passport: Yes
G. Driving License: Yes
H. Weapon License: Yes

1.1. PERSONAL INFORMATION [OOC]
A. Age: 15
B. Discord: MexicanSombrero#6669
C. Are you able to speak and/or listen on voice?: Yes
D. Your previous names: Francisco_Delgada (another account)

2. EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND
A. Have you ever worked in a government agency (such as PD, FD, EMS)?
Yes, I have been working in the FD and in the FBI.

B. What groups have you been, or still are, apart of?
FD, FBI.

C. What is the highest rank you achieved in a group, and which group?
Firefighter I, FD and Trainee, FBI.

D. Have you ever been involved in criminal activities, if yes, which?
None.

E. Name at least three of your friends:
Chris Stokes, Denzel Johnson, Ace Capone

F. Have you ever been convicted in the court of law?
No

3. MOTIVATION
A. Why do you want to join the San Andreas Police Department? [100 WORDS MINIMUM]
Hey there! My name is Savannah and I'm 30 years old. I'd really like to join the San Andreas Police Department because it has been my "life-goal" and dream since I was a little child; I have always wanted to do something that had a sense, that could sharpen my abilities & skills and especially put in evidence my potentials by also helping our entire Nation into developing & being kept safe and still. I really love my country and my fellow inhabitants and - therefore - I'm willing to protect & to serve with all my abilities and skills and will ensure that under my duty the nation will be safe and kept away from any criminals, by also putting in strength, determination and force through the everyday's life, both in and outside of the duty guard.

B. What does it mean to you to be a law enforcement officer?
For me, being a law enforcement officer means serving and protecting our nation in the day by day life, using all our potentials & skills in order to ensure that we're both correctly pursuing our career and that we are keeping our nation safe and executing or duty correctly.

C. What are three negative aspects of your personality?
I'm sometimes too serious, I'm too talkative and I'm too suspicious of everybody.

D. How would you describe yourself?
I would describe myself as a kind-hearted, smart and capable-of-doing-my-job person. I'm not too braggy, but I love sharing my successes with others. I'm also a pretty literate & calm person, and I always try to stop out disputes and solve issues in a convenient way for everybody. I also really like to bring things to an end once I've started them.

E. What is your goal in SAPD if you get the chance to join?
If I get a chance to join the SAPD, my goal is to - foremost - serve and protect the nation, keep the streets clear from criminals and bring teamwork, professionality & respect into the SAPD; I will also try - eventually - escalating the ranks of the SAPD & ensure that the biggest my power is, the biggest my responsabilities also are, ensuring a happy and common environment for everybody inside of the department as we altogether serve our homeland and keep it clean and safe from the everyday criminals.

4. EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT - LINK
I, Savannah Moreno, agree to the terms of the contract, to its sections and to the lawbook of San Andreas.
I agree to ensure their faithful observance, to defend the citizens and obey lawful orders issued by superiors.
I agree to protect the rights and liberties of San Andreas.
Last edited by Savannah Nakazato on Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

State Recruit Trooper

Savannah Nakazato
Volunteer
In-game Name: Savannah Nazakato
Badge #: 000

Re: Savannah Moreno

* username fixed
Savannah_Moreno > Savannah Moreno

Awaiting for reviewal.

State Recruit Trooper

Savannah Nakazato
Volunteer
In-game Name: Savannah Nazakato
Badge #: 000

Also fixed residence.

State Recruit Trooper

Zac Nakazato
Senior State Trooper
In-game Name: Zac Nakazato
Badge #: 268

Post by Zac Nakazato »

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

POLICE DEPARTMENT

CHIEF OF POLICE STOCK SMITH

DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE SHANE WILLIAMS

ACADEMY & RECRUITMENT DIVISION
ACADEMY CHIEF PARTH HERNANDEZ
ACADEMY DEPUTY CHIEF ABERAMA HERNANDEZ

Dear applicant,

Unfortunately, you have been denied from entering the Police Academy of San Andreas Police Department.

The application was denied for the following reasons:
  • Must have a fixed residence.
You may not re-apply until you have a fixed residence, applications posted before this given time will be denied instantly. In the meantime, try to work on the issues listed above and fix them.

Signed,
Academy Division Senior Instructor