Asian

Height:
6'5

Weight:

Education:
GreenglassCollege

Past employment experience:
Volunteer of police

What has motivated you to join the SAPD? Why do you want to join?
I think that I am a brave and honourable person who is capable of joining police officer.I want to keep peace in SA state.

Describe with your own words, what does it mean to be a peace officer?
Peace officer is an officer who is responsible for keeping peace in a state.Peace officer is a person who can handle hard and violent situations.

Have you ever been arrested or placed under detention before?:
No sir

Have you ever been convicted in a court of law? If yes, list the charges brought against you:
No sir

If the answer to the previous question was positive, have you attempted rehabilitation:
No

Have you ever been in contact with people affiliated to an organization bent on breaking the law?Have you ever been part of said organizations in the past or otherwise hanged out with them?
No

Do you swear that every information you have submitted in to this official document is nothing but the truth and only the truth, and accept that if found guilty of having provided falseful informations, you shall be subjected to an arrest?
Yes sir

PART II: OUT OF CHARACTER

Mudoo forum profile:
Click here

Real-life age:

Nepal

Timezone:
Kathmandu

Shift of preference:

Discord ID:
Saman

State all the groups and factions you are currently part of:
No

State all your previous names:
No

By submitting this application, I understand that I am accepting terms and conditions imposed by the San Andreas Police Department, which are:
SpoilerShow
Section I - Duties and Obligations
Employee's duties and obligations shall include but not be limited to:

- Duty to attend the moral and legal obbligations assigned to him as per his status of Peace Officer, by the great state of San Andreas.
- Obligation of following and abiding by the regulations, protocols and procedures imposed by the San Andreas Police Department.
- Obligation of abiding lawful orders issued by superiors.

Section II - Departmental Rights
Departmental rights are the rights the department reserves to:

- Remove you from the San Andreas Police Department for any misconduct.
- Issue you a disciplinary punishment for any misconduct.
- Bring you before a court of law.

Section III - Benefits
Employee's benefits shall include:

- Salary in case of active service.
- Bonus in case of extraordinary performance.
- For the employee to be eligible to receive decorations based on his conduct.

Non-disclosure clause
This document also classify as a non-disclosure agreement, and by signing this document the employee acknowledge and submit himself to the risks, of coming in contact with classified material that might result in the charge of treason being brought against him upon an unauthorized disclosure of department materials. By signing this document, the interested individual express that he willingly understand and accept the terms imposed by this contract, and agree to assume the legal obligation, with a penal clause, of not leaking any departmental material without previous authorization from the chief-executive officer of the department or whoever is assigned to assume his responsibilities. This clause continue to apply even after the employment of the interested individual has ended.
Yes