Firstly of all, thank you for your interest in the S.A.P.D. You'll surely find a supportive and appropriate environment to work on, alongside a desirable organizational climate, transparency, integrity, and dedication to serve. The San Andreas Police Department strives on its daily mission of serving the people and assuring the maintenance of the law & order, by using all lawful mechanisms at disposal, as well the capability and endeavor of our hard-working personnel, and we're glad you're reading this, which means to us you have the slightest ambition to take part and apply for a position within the department, aligning our desire to serve the people with your ambitions.
The applicant of the San Andreas Police Department will have to meet the following criteria before submitting an application:
* Be a registered citizen of the State of San Andreas;
* Passed an IELT with a score of at least 70% ((medium English level required));
* Lived in the state for more than five years ((must be level 5+ in-game));
* Hold a drivers' license valid in the State of San Andreas;
* Not being trialed in any active court case;
* Not have been convicted in court in the last month;
* Not have been convicted caught in act by the SAPD in the week;
* Be at least 18 years old from the moment the application has been submitted ((in-character only));
* Hold a valid weapon license;
* Be at least 5'3 tall and weight at least 60kg ((in-character only)).
If you, interested individual, meets the listed criteria, you can submit your application by filling out the form, which you can find here, and then, posting an application with your name ((your character's name)).
Moreover, it is in the interests and obligations of the applicant to abide by the regulations of the recruitment during the process as any violation can get you discarded and/or fired from the department. As such, the applicant is asked to abide by these:
* The applicant cannot be helped in any way during the recruitment period, except by the ways established by the department;
* Plagiarism in your application will not tolerated, resulting in immediate denial if so;
* Do not continuously bother academy staff about your application;
* As a Cadet you may not go inactive at any time, Cadet period is a period where you prepare to become an Officer.
* Applicants must have their IG name as a forum name like "Jake Randall" not "Jake_Randall" or "jake randall"
* Applicants must mark an [X] into the boxes where required in the application.
* Academy staff can be contacted by the applicant only by the ways established by the department.
Code: Select all
[b]1. PERSONAL INFORMATION (IC)[/b]
[b]A.[/b] Name: <answer>
[b]B.[/b] Surname: <answer>
[b]C.[/b] Age: <answer>
[b]D.[/b] Residence: <answer>
[b]E.[/b] Origin: <answer>
[b]F.[/b] Passport: [-] Yes [-] No
[b]G.[/b] Driving License: [-] Yes [-] No
[b]H.[/b] Weapon License: [-] Yes [-] No
[b]1.1. PERSONAL INFORMATION (OOC)[/b]
[b]A.[/b] Age: <answer>
[b]B.[/b] Discord: <answer>
[b]C.[/b] Are you able to speak and/or listen on voice?: <answer>
[b]2. EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND[/b]
[b]A.[/b] Have you ever worked in a government agency (such as PD, FD, EMS)?
[b]B.[/b] What groups have you been, or still are, apart of?
[b]C.[/b] What is the highest rank you achieved in a group, and which group?
[b]D.[/b] Have you ever been involved in criminal activities, if yes, which?
[b]E.[/b] Name at least three of your friends:
[b]F.[/b] Have you ever been convicted in the court of law?
[b]A.[/b] Why do you want to join the San Andreas Police Department?
[b]B.[/b] What does it mean to you to be a law enforcement officer?
[b]C.[/b] What are three negative aspects of your personality?
[b]D.[/b] How would you describe yourself?
[b]4. EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT[/b]
I, [b]Name Lastname[/b], agree to the terms of the contract, to its sections and to the lawbook of San Andreas.
I agree to ensure their faithful observance, to defend the citizens and obey to lawful orders issued by superiors.
I agree to protect the rights and liberties of San Andreas.