Sam Rosso
Sergeant
In-game Name: Sam Rosso
Badge #: 147

[Monthly Newsletter] - November 2019

Post by Sam Rosso » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:30 am

Opening statement

S.A.P.D. Chief of Police Weston Lockeheed:
"As 17-year veteran of local and federal law enforcement i have witnessed enough to see the very high and peek moments and the lows of the police department where we were down to 6 members. Since 2017, The San Andreas Police Department has been curating some of the best policing reporting from around the state. In this newsletter you will find the most recent statistics and factual statements on the topics that will show we as the department are committed to serving the people, these brave men and women that are shaping the face of policing in state have time and time again show how they are dedicated to the United States of Mudoo and making it a great state to live in. The police have made great strides in promoting and protecting the rights of the citizens including many or the stringent policies in place that ensure the police tow the line when it comes to their responsibilities."

Evidence locker & Statistics

Lockerroom statistics 23/NOV/19Show
As seen above, during the month of November different S.A.P.D. units have confiscated over 130,000$ worth of marked money. Problem with the recent ATM bombings is dire and State Troopers are constantly working together with banks to improve the security of Automatic Teller Machines. Discussions about hiring private security are actual and being considered.

Total amount of narcotics that have been confiscated in the month of November is 12,321 grams with street value of approximately 1,108,890$.

The fight against military grade firearms have gotten S.A.P.D. 27 cases of different type of weaponry which is mainly used to combat the law enforcement or rival organisations.

During the month of November, S.A.P.D. units tackled with active shots fired callouts on over 130 occasions. S.O.B. divisions were called out for kidnapping situations on 4 different times and additionally called out for 1 major robbery at the local bank in Mulholland, LS, SA.

Awards & Medals

AWARDS

ACADEMY GRADUATE
Awarded to those who have graduated from the Academy.

All those who become Officers of the SAPD through Academy trainings are entitled to this award.

SUPERVISORY STAFF
Awarded to those who have achieved supervisory duties within the department.

Bruce McCane
Sam Rosso

COMMUNITY SERVICE
Awarded to those who politely and actively interact with the citizens, resolve their problems and help them in any way possible.

Kacper Williams
Shane Williams
Valentino Procciuto
Marcus Martinez
Bret Maverick
Bruce McCane
Charles McCane
Ezabila Salerno
Sam Rosso
Jelly Valentine
Liam West
Chuck Clayton
Eric Wilson
Dizzy Walker
Mika Williams
EXEMPLARY SERVICE
Awarded to those who perform their duties meticulously and actively with high regard to the image of the Department

Marcus Martinez
Sam Rosso

OFFICER OF THE MONTH - NOVEMBER
Awarded to those who perform extraordinarily in a certain month.

Sam Rosso

3-MONTH SERVICE
Awarded to those who have been with the Department for three months.

Jack Krauser
Mika Williams
Sean Hopkins
Charles McCane
Ezabila Salerno
Chuck Winter
Bret Maverick
INSTRUCTOR
Awarded to those who have served as Academy Instructors for at least three months.

Charles McCane
6-MONTH SERVICE
Awarded to those who have been with the Department for six months.

Shane Williams

1 YEAR SERVICE
Awarded to those who have been with the Department for a year.

Paco Velez
Marcus Martinez
Weston Lockeheed
LIFE SAVING
Awarded to those who take action in order to rescue or attempt the rescue of either a fellow officer or any person from imminent danger.

Dizzy Walker
Charles McCane
Sam Rosso
Mika Williams

HEROISM
Awarded to those who distinguish themselves by extraordinary bravery or heroism above and beyond the normal demands of police service.

Matthew Carter
Bruce McCane
Sam Rosso
Charles McCane
Mika Diaz
Chuck Winter
Dizzy Walker
Billy Miller
Matteo Williams
Nicholas Dalapego

Public Safety Officer Medal of Valor
Awarded to those who go above and beyond during their service within the Department, those who are loyal, dedicated, persistent and on different levels contribute to the development of the Department and its well being. Rarely issued, and can ONLY be issued by the President and Vice-President.

Derek Carter
Paco Velez
Matthew Carter

Announcements

Dated November 18th, 2019.

The Congress approves designating the mansion located in Los Santos, on the Verdant Bluffs hill, as the residence of the President of the United States, formally to be called White House.

Additionally, The Congress passes the following federal laws in relation to the aforementioned approval:

The creation of a Secret Service Task Force tasked with protection of the President and other Federal Government officials who require protection and others who are approved to be protected by the Secret Service Task Force by the Federal Government.
Defining the airspace above Verdant Bluffs as restricted.
Defining the land as can be seen on the map filed below as restricted.
Defining the Secret Service Task Force with full jurisdiction over the Presidential Residence and the Congress headquarters.

The map of Verdant Bluffs restriction zone:

* The red area is completely restricted from unauthorized access

* The orange area is restricted and all entering must comply with checkpoints and instructions

* The green area is public access
SpoilerShow

Spotlight

Mika Diaz posing for the newsletterShow
Tell us a bit about yourself!
Hello, my name is Mika Diaz. I have been in SAPD for two months already, my rank in SAPD is Lead Trooper and I am part of Special Weapons and tactics. I decided to join SAPD two months ago because it's not just a job for me. It becomes part of who and what you are. At the beginning of my career was quite hard, after I left criminal life it was hard to accommodate with everything new.

What motivates you to work with the SAPD?
I'm being motivated every day, by saving people lives and helping the state.

What are the most common crimes committed in the United States and why?
The most committed crime in the state of San Andreas is murder or drug dealing.

Do you think you are being treated differently from your male colleagues?
I'm not being treated differently from my male colleagues at beginning I was, nobody thought a girl could be an officer or that she is right for this job, but I liked to prove them wrong.

What would you like to say to your fellow colleagues and people reading this newsletter?
To my colleagues who are reading this, I would like to say that you are doing a great job and I'm really proud of you.

S.A.P.D. Lead Trooper
Mika Diaz

Closing statement
By Captain Paco Velez:
"Everyday we strive to ensure the safety of each and every citizen in the state. Families depend on us to protect their children, and ensure them a safe passage to the future. We carry a huge responsibility, and there are times when this responsibility may seem as a burden, but we've never, and I mean never, given up to accomplish our duties as promised. We swore an oath to protect and to serve, and this responsibility is an honour to carry state-wide. We'll always put our best efforts into the field, fight crime and bring law-offenders to justice. Each day is different, and we learn something new every dawn. We live for the children, our future, and that's our motivation to continously wanting to perform better each day on the field. Veni, vidi, vici."

Jake Randall
Volunteer
In-game Name: Jake Randall
Badge #: 177

Re: [Monthly Newsletter] - November 2019

Post by Jake Randall » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:32 pm

Good luck to the new Chief, I was informed recently of the changes in SAPD and I wish everyone the best!

Kacper Williams
Sergeant
In-game Name: =AV=Kacper_McCane
Badge #: 000

Re: [Monthly Newsletter] - November 2019

Post by Kacper Williams » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:57 pm

Jake Randall wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:32 pm
Good luck to the new Chief, I was informed recently of the changes in SAPD and I wish everyone the best!
Oooo, hello!
Sergeant I - KACPER WILLIAMS
SWAT COMMANDER
BEST DRIVER IN THE DEPARTMENT